Why did I choose my major?

 



When I was a child, I wanted study medicine and music, but when I was 16 I started to doubt about my future, for this reason I enter to baccalaureate for clear up doubt (spoiler, it not succeed completely ajajja).

At the end of the program, I was still in doubt, but I found out that I liked the Chemistry, for this reason, one day I go to a hospital to talk with a pharmacist about his job.

When I leave the hospital, I was determined to study pharmacy program, because I like the different work areas that the profession have.

I like this career, every day I am more motivated for continue studying this, and, when I finish the university I want to work in a hospital, in this pharmacy or doing clinical pharmacy.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Who i am?

A meal or food I really like

A photo and his story.