A Subject that I enjoy Studing.


Hi everybody, today I'm going to write about a subject that I enjoy studding.

Philosophy of Sciences: A contemporary Debate was the name of this subject, I study this in my last semester in JGM campus, the professor was Carlos Perez Soto and he talk about the bases of scientific knowledge and how this knowledge doesn´t work without certain assumptions in addition to problems or criticism that different thinkers was made it in his time. In this subject, also the teacher says different freak facts about the matter, about the person who proposed the approach, about the history of Chile and the actuality.

The class was interesting because was interesting listen and see the teacher and because all the classes he made cultural recommendation about books, musical pieces, ballet, paintings or related.

I liked this subject because it made me question topics about science knowledge and its veracity, this made me investigate too much and I ended learning about different areas of knowledge. Also, this subject I learn to write academic text, which has helped a lot in the university.

The picture is Carlos Perez doing a Class.

This was be my last post, thanks for all <3.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Who i am?

A meal or food I really like

A photo and his story.