A meal or food I really like

 

Hi, today i am going to talk about a meal or food I really like.

I really love food, I like the most of that, for this reason I don’t have a favorite one but one of the ones I like is the ramen.This is a Japanese soup with noodles and a variety of toppings like pork, beef, leek, tofu, eggs, mushrooms, and others. It is a very tasty dish, but I don’t eat it frequenly because it is sold in few places :c.

Also, I like “completos”, it reminds me of the family reunion that I went to before the pandemic. It is a bread filled with sausage, tomatoes and avocado. This is an unhealthy dish, but from time to time it does not do much harm jajajaj. Finally, I like vegetables and the fruits, my favorite of this are  carrot, lettuce and red apples. I like it because I eat for the lunch when I visited my grandfather when I was a child and currently I eat them almost every day because they are healthy.





Comentarios

  1. I’ve never tasted ramen, but I’d love to do it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I dont'n know if you know the faculty, but I can tell you that near to the faculty it is a little food place called " Askeroso", there exist the best completos of Chile hahaha, there the completos are colossal.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have never tried the japanese soup with noodles 😢

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Who i am?

A photo and his story.