An expert in my field that I admire.

 


Hi everybody, today I'm going to write about an expert in my field that I admire.

I don´t know many investigators or experts in my study field, but James Watson and Francis Crick call my attention with they discover.

James Watson (left) is a biologist. He born in April 6 of 1923 in united states. He enters to the Indiana university in 1948. He realizes a doctorate in zoology in the same university within all the studies that he has.

Francis Crick (right) was a Physics, molecular biologist and neuroscientist. He born on June, 8 of 1916 in Westorn Favvell, England. First study Physics in the university College London, he finishes this career in 1937. In 1947 he studies Biology in the university and do investigation in the Cambridge strangeways laboratory. He died in July 28 of 2008 because a colon cancer.

The most important discovery of this person was the decodification of the DNA chain. This was done with the data provided by the investigation of Xray realized by Rosalind Franklin y Maurice Wilkins.

I admire this person because with this discovery, the understanding of different species of the planet was advanced.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Who i am?

A meal or food I really like

A photo and his story.